I am Samjah Iman. I am a style enthusiast, positive energy advocate, a vibrant spirit, and a young woman navigating the many roads of life. I created this blog to document my experiences in order to encourage others and to demonstrate how classic fashion will live forever and how simple outfits can stand out when accompanied with a pleasant aura and the right amount of confidence. I exhibit how being true to yourself and your style is paramount in living your best life. I also show my readers that they don't have to be extravagant to look good; it's all about individuality, attitude and spirit.
My wishes are that upon visiting Style & Energy, you will immediately be baptized in beautiful vibes and receive outfit inspiration for days!!
Be free . Be positive. Be stylish
A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME...
- I am a spiritual being
- I live in New Orleans, LA
- I am always hungry (mentally and physically)
- I love crawfish
- My favorite color is black
- I adore babies and senior citizens
- I love writing in new notebooks with felt-tip pens
- Music, culture and fashion motivate me
- The 70s, 80s and 90s were my favorite style eras
- I am a hip hop freestyle queen in the privacy of my home
- One of my favorite books is The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah
Thank you for visiting and please return.....I love virtual company!
Peace and Blessings.