I am Samjah Iman. I am a flower child, style enthusiast, journalist, and aspiring morning person. I created this blog to document my life experiences in hopes of inspiring someone and to demonstrate how simple outfits can stand out when accompanied with a pleasant aura and the right amount of confidence. Being true to yourself and your style is paramount. I want my readers to know that they don't have to be extravagant to look good; it's all about individuality, attitude and spirit.
My wishes are that upon visiting Style & Energy, you will immediately be baptized in beautiful vibes and receive outfit inspiration for days!!
Be free . Be positive. Be stylish. Be you
A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME...
- I am a spiritual being
- I live in New Orleans, LA
- I am always hungry (mentally and physically)
- I love crawfish
- My favorite color is black
- I adore babies and senior citizens
- I love writing in new notebooks with felt-tip pens
- Music, culture and fashion motivate me
- The 70s, 80s and 90s were my favorite style eras
- I am a hip hop freestyle queen in the privacy of my home
- One of my favorite books is The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah
Thank you for visiting and please return.....I love virtual company!
Peace and Blessings.